
This was our 5th annual trip with Matt's family to Cataloochee Ranch. It is right near Maggie Valley, and the infamous Ghost Town in the Sky!
It is always so relaxing. I describe it as camp for adults! Each family unit has their own cabin. There is big open field to play on, a pond for fishing and frog catching, a pool, horses, and hiking trails.
There is a main cabin where all the meals are served family style. Our group is so large, they reserve a long table just for us every year!
Nelson was just 8 months last year, so Matt and I were extra excited this year to see what he thought. He loved hanging out with his older cousins...but his FAVORITE activity of the trip was throwing rocks into the pond!!! i could not tell you how many trips up and down the hill he made to gather his rocks!
Check out the video at the end of this post of Uncle Stephen and Nelson throwing rocks together!
1 comment:
That is one of the greatest laughs I've ever heard! Love all the updated photos.
Hugs,
Sara Jane
Post a Comment