JUST THE 8 OF US!


Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Family Beach Trip Stop #1: Pawleys Island














We headed to Pawleys Island with Matt's whole family to celebrate his parents' 70th birthdays. We stayed in an amazing house courtesy of one of Franklin's friends. We enjoyed the beach, pool, and just hanging out on the porch of the house.

Aunt Courtney brought the fixings for tie-dye, which was so much fun. After it dried, we rinsed it out in the ocean water (notice the item that Uncle Stephen decided to tie-dye!).

Nelson was hesitant of the ocean, but loved the sand. He also loved being around all of his cousins. They are all so sweet to him!

Mrs. Daniels said it has been at least 25 years since all of them have been together on a beach trip. It was a wonderful time together as family.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank you for these pictures and the WONDERFUL time and memories. I just love the pictures!!! Did Nelson continue to enjoy the beach?? Love, Meme/Mom Daniels

Anonymous said...

thank you for these pictures and the WONDERFUL time and memories. I just love the pictures!!! Did Nelson continue to enjoy the beach?? Love, Meme/Mom Daniels

Anonymous said...

I would love to have copies of all these pictures..they are great. I enjoyed or time together so much!!
Love, K