Katherine and I are thrilled to announce the birth of our second son, Franklin Steele Daniels. Katherine pushed for a whopping 3 minutes and Steele arrived at 6:43am this morning. Steele was 7 pounds even and was 19 ½ inches long and beautiful! I’ve attached a few quick pictures, but check back here for more updates!
Love to all,
Katherine, Matt, Nelson and Steele
4 comments:
Congratulations Matt, Katherine and Nelson! How exciting! We are thrilled for you and are so glad to hear that everyone is doing well. Steele is beautful and Katherine, you look FABULOUS!
Congratulations! I am so happy for you. Keep the updates and pictures coming :)
Hugs,
Sara Jane
We are so excited for y'all. CONGRATULATIONS... having two boys is so much fun. Love y'all!
I am so happy for you guys!! He is BEAUTIFUL!!! Much love to all of you!!
K
Post a Comment